More about Benchmark Business Solutions
Philip Jenkins is the Managing Director of Benchmark Business Solutions. With over 30 years of experience in his fields Philip is linked with the HR Coach Network and the HR Coach Academy. These cutting edge facilities provide an up to date array of data to help with your business.
With years of intense training in all the fields relating to business, coupled with experience in working for a wide range of organisations, Philip realised he was in a position to offer a benchmarking service in which he could measure accurately the level of performance of a business offer solutions to improve productivity and therefore improved return on investment.
Philip’s corporate and tertiary education and training includes:
- Management & Senior Management Development
- Leadership & Decision-making at the Australian Management School (Mt Eliza),
- Mercuri International, Yale and McKinsey/Amex & MGSM;
- Harvard Graduate School, IBM & Amex; Marketing
- Sales Performance
- Sales Effectiveness
- Impact Training & Train-the-Trainer at the Institute of Admin UNSW
- A.I.M., Mercuri Intl and Xerox Learning